Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are Kiss Everlasting French Nails worth trying?

Okay, so I'm having a party next Thursday. As the host, I want to make sure to look cute. :D That sounds shallow, but anyway..I keep seeing t.v. commercials for Kiss Everlasting French Nails, and I was wondering if I should try them. I think that, at my pool party, having french nails would look adorable. I've wanted french tips for a long time, but I know that with everything else I want for my party, my mom will never let me get them done professionally. So, if you've used them or know someone who has, are they worth it? I don't want to apply them and then have horrible nails for my party! But, if they work like they do on t.v., then I'll definitely want to use them!


Please help!%26lt;3


thanks. (:Are Kiss Everlasting French Nails worth trying?
You should totally try them! I have worn them and I will NEVER get my nails done professionally AGAIN!! Kiss everlasting french nails look sooo good they honestly look like they were professionally done. I tried them recently because I was tired of how bad my real nails were looking. I got them at walgreens for like $5 and it literally took me less then 10 minutes to apply, it was that easy! What you should do though is after you apply them onto your real nails, apply a thin coat of clear fingernail polish, that keeps them really nice and shiny for more than the seven days. I usually prefer the real short ones becuase I just like that clean manicured look. My boyfriend even thought they were my real nails, not to mention my mom was mad at me because she thought I went out and got them done professionally and spent a fortune, but when I told her I only spent 5 bucks and did them myself she was shocked!! When you buy them though just make sure you get the right type, they have them for flat nails, for normal nails (which are high arched), and custom box set, which is if you have both flat and normal nails. Anyways, these nails are really great so you should definetly give them a try!!Are Kiss Everlasting French Nails worth trying?
Yes..Try them!! I wear them and like Becca, I will never get mine done professionally again!! They look awesome and feel awesome!! They also last way more than the advertized time of 7 days.. I have currently had the ones I have on now for 3 weeks and they still look good!! Go get you some!!

Report Abuse



My cousin uses them, and they look good


so i guess you should use them.
no
boys don't care about your nails. just wear a low cut shirt and you'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment