Tuesday, February 2, 2010

KISS NAILS Help/Tips?

I just bought some of Kiss' everlasting french nail and it's my first fake nail set..ever. I need tips on applying them as well as removing them. I really need help on removing them because I squirted out some of the glue that came with it and it has a resemblance to krazy glue so can I just paint on a clear polish and before it drys put on my nails because I have heard random stories about people who actually sometimes right off their nail with the fake.


(Basically I just need tips on removing and applying!)KISS NAILS Help/Tips?
first, compair your natural nails to the fake ones and find the best one for each nail. place then in a row from pinky to thumb so you dont get mixed up. take the glue and put about one drop on the back of the fake nail. press firmley on the nail so you dont trap any air bubbles under the nail. make sure the fake nail is strait and not to far from the cutical. you only have about 5 seconds befor the glue dries so make any changes quick. keep preessing on the nail till the glue dries. dont put any nail polish on befor you put on the fake nails! this will just make the fake nail fall off. trust me, iv been using fake nails since i was in grade 5 and iv never ripped of my feel nail with the fake. but you make peel a layer off. this dosnt hurt but its just knida odd to see a dent in your nail :P to remove the fake nails use nail polish remover and slowly peel it off. im wearing fakes right now and i love them! prepar yourself for a million comlements from all your friends :)


good luck! i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment