Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guys, does it turn you on when girls digg there nails into your back while kissing?

yep but not hard enough to make me bleedGuys, does it turn you on when girls digg there nails into your back while kissing?
I've been with someone that absolutely loved having me dig my nails into his back (hard, in the heat of the moment, not really intentionally) and now I'm with someone that doesn't mind it but prefers a lighter touch.





Obviously I'm a girl but, I'd have to say it probably varies from guy to guy but most of them won't have a problem with you asking if they like it.


If they do they'll be sure to speak up because they'll enjoy it :PGuys, does it turn you on when girls digg there nails into your back while kissing?
if its a light digging then yea its sorta kinky but during sex i love it it makes me feel in control and i know that when the girl is digging in the harder she does it the better it feels and i feel good about my self and i think its just something fun then just laying there also yea it hurts after but for some reason during sex it feels so gd
For me, most definitely. But Im just sorta into that whole thing. And I think there is a line between whats pleasurable pain and what just plain hurts. If you dont think the guy will be into it, maybe just try it really lightly at first
Not if it is like feels like daggers digging in. But, it is nice because it makes it seem like she really wants you and that's a turn on, at least for me.
No i love it..most guys like it!!





Answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al.zFzeFk510GOGcEJtc3xjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090528112022AAjR9Hj
depends





moderate nail dig (just a little more than grabbing) - little bit hawter than normal kiss





Freddy Kreuger stab into back - HOLY SH*T THAT HURTS!!!





Don't over do it
Yep if done the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment