Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does I Kissed A Girl (by Katy Perry) beat out Closer (by Nine Inch Nails)?

You can't beat NIN. I like the song by Katy Perry but NIN is a legendDoes I Kissed A Girl (by Katy Perry) beat out Closer (by Nine Inch Nails)?
YES!! I love the song I Kissed A Girl and Closer doesn't even come close to the other song. I am not a huge fan of the Nine Inch Nails...they are more hard rock for me. But, yes...it totally beats it out!!!Does I Kissed A Girl (by Katy Perry) beat out Closer (by Nine Inch Nails)?
Weird question because they're both totally different kinds of songs. lol. Honestly, I don't like either song, however, if I had to pick, I'd choose I Kissed A Girl because it's catchy.
In what way?


Closer is amazing.


I kissed a girl is a kiddie song.
well i kissed a girl is a gay song that ttly freaks me out so even tho i've never heard closer, sure closer wins!!!
**** no!!!! Closer is by far better than that horrible song by Katy perry
Right now I Kissed A Girl is better than any other song out there.





MM MM MM I love to kiss girls =]
I never heard of Closer so, sure.
yeahh! i love katy perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment