Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Since the day i first kissed my boyfriend i started biting my nails :S ?

since the day me and my boyfriend got off and became more then mates i started to bite my nails all the way home and since that day ive biten them and that was over a month ago ! , im not nervous i dont think were quite happy , and i before him i had a terrible relationship ending and then went with him just a few weeks later do you think thats got something to do with it ? is there a way i can stop ?Since the day i first kissed my boyfriend i started biting my nails :S ?
your probaly falling for him, biting your nails is just another way of having butterflies in your stomach...Since the day i first kissed my boyfriend i started biting my nails :S ?
Its called stress. Everyone has it. Go to the store and buy pepper nail polish. (goes on clear. Hurts your tongue like a bit** when you bite it)
i think you really like him so that's your way of showing it,


but also you're scared that this relationship will end up like your last bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment