Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kiss Nails? Do they really not chip?

IM 15! and I have always wanted fake nails lol. idk whyKiss Nails? Do they really not chip?
Do NOT get acrylic nails. They ruin your real nails. After the acrylic nails comes off your really nails will become weak and fragile. I had them done before, I'm 15 btw, and worst mistake ever. Just don't. Grow your real nails out. That's better in the long run.Kiss Nails? Do they really not chip?
acrylic or gel nails wont fall off unless you do hardcore swimming. which obviously you do.


like when i had mine done i was playing football with my brother and he kicked the tip of my finger and the whole nail just popped off! (not my real nail thank goodness)





but the stick ones will pop off if you swim so if you realllyyyy want them get acrylic.. just be careful! :)
If you do sports you should probably not get acrylic nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment