Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I want to try those Kiss Everlasting Nails. Are they worth it?

My nails break easily and I want long pretty clean and perfect nails. I've seen so many commercials of it and now I'm considering buying them. Are they worth it?





Also can they do any damage to your real nails? Just out of curiosity.





And I want to know if there are any products or something that makes your nails grow faster and thicker or makes them look really healthy? Oh and if there's a product to make your hair grow faster I'd appreciate it if you let me know!





Thanx! Sorry I asked a ton of questions lol. It's okay if you only answer one or two of them!





~ %26lt;3I want to try those Kiss Everlasting Nails. Are they worth it?
oh you are a victim of advertisement!





lol, yes I have tried them before, they work ok, just make sure you push back your cuticles first and select the correct size nail for each finger or you won't get a good seal and water/bacteria will get trapped between your real nail and the fake one causing mold and other gross stuff to grow there.





You will know if you created a good seal around day 4 when you smell your nails... if you smell a putrid vomit smell you know that there is some type of bacteria growing on the glue.I want to try those Kiss Everlasting Nails. Are they worth it?
they are not worth it. they break really easy its a total waste of money.
My 15 y/o dtr bought the Kiss everlasting nails and was NOT impressed...they did not stay on well at all. A product that we find helps our nails grow really fast and to be very strong is Sally Hansens Maximum Growth and Hard as Nails. They work really well. As far as getting hair strong and healthy, eating protein works very well.. my dtr swears eating alot of peanut butter has made her hair super healthy! They have a vitamin out called Hair, Nails and Skin....They are inexpensive and we feel they work for us. It also helps if you don't use alot of products on your hair and dont curl or straighten or blow dry it alot, cuz that dries it out and makes it brittle. Drinking lots of water is good for hair, nails and the rest of your body as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment