Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can you substitute Kiss Lightning Speed Nails Salon Dip Powder...?

I love using the kiss lightning speed kit but was wondering...Couldn't you just use the brush on nail glue and any type of acrylic powder? There are so many wonderful varieties I figures maybe I can mix it up.Can you substitute Kiss Lightning Speed Nails Salon Dip Powder...?
you could do that, and just make sure you have a top coat, so everything stays in placeCan you substitute Kiss Lightning Speed Nails Salon Dip Powder...?
I use kiss on glue for my nails but if you start mixing stuff you nails will not look right just stick what is right for you're nail kit

Report Abuse



I don't see why you couldn't do that. I would just try it and see. I'm sure it would work just fine. I agree, the Kiss kit is a good one!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment